Sunday, June 1, 2014

Asian women can't drive

My mom claims that she is the best driver in the family, which is far from true. However, when we challenge her on this, she points out that she is the only person who has not yet crashed a car... which very unfortunately, is true. That is, it is true that she has never crashed a car into another car. She has crashed into plenty of inanimate objects.

Case in point: here's a photo of the side of her Prius.

Poor Prius...

When I moved to Utah, my parents kindly let me trade my car with my mom's 4Runner. However, there are dents on literally every corner of the car. Whenever I drive a new friend around, I always make sure to tell them that all of them were from when my mom owned the car- not from my own driving. I don't want people to think I'm a terrible driver too!

No comments:

Post a Comment